– Explosion-proof and dust-ignition proof, for use in classified locations.
– Corrosion-resistant: ideal indoors or outdoors.
– Junction or pull box for pulling and splicing of wires and as an enclosure for electrical devices.
– Ideal where number and size of conductors require a junction box with additional space.
Explosion-proof junction boxes are used where hazardous materials are handled or stored. These enclosures may be used for:
– Splicing wires
– Pull boxes
– Bus boxes
– Wide selection of sizes and locations for drilled and tapped conduit openings.
– Suitable for use as an enclosure for relays, instrument and other control apparatus in classified locations.
– Available in high tensile strength malleable iron or copper-free aluminum bodies.
– Provided with mounting lugs.
– O-Rings standard for forms 1, 2 and 3 to provide rain-tight fit.
– Precision machined flame path between box and cover.
– Bolt on stainless steel slotted mounting feet for horizontal or vertical mounting.
– Flexible hinge mounting either left or right side is standard on all boxes 12 x 12 x 06 and larger.
– External flange maximizes internal space.
– Wall thickness suitable for minimum of five full threads.
– Provision for mounting pan.
– Wide range of drilled and tapped outlets.
– Ground lug package and installation instructions for termination of ground wires enclosed.
– O-ring gasket insures watertight integrity.