– Explosion-proof, dust-ignition proof.
– Smooth, rounded integral bushing in each hub protects conductor insulation.
– Accurately tapped, tapered threads for tight, rigid joints and ground continuity.
– Concentric ring interlocked design of 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” sizes makes possible smaller diameter, allowing use in tighter spaces. 1-1/4” and larger UNY sizes have removable male nipple.
– One-piece design eliminates need for disassembly during installation.
– Telescoping cylinder within cylinder design permits expansion or contraction.
– Standard or long types available.
– Small external diameters—excellent in restricted areas in wiring of pumps, motors, and other equipment.
– Internal phosphor bronze “bonding jumper” ring assures positive ground between telescoping cylinders.